KX - The Bike that Builds Champions
For more than 30 years, Kawasaki’s smallest KX motocross bike has played a key role in the sport of motocross, providing a race-winning platform on which countless national and world champions have begun the journey to superstardom.
Today, Kawasaki’s KX65 maintains the same successful attributes, including a powerful and reliable two-stroke engine, lightweight chassis, disc brakes and long travel suspension. Its reputation as the quintessential learning tool for young racers taking their first steps into the world of competitive riding is well deserved.
- Junior motorcross race motorcycle
- Styling based on the KX250 and KX450
- Lime Green rear spring
- 64cc two-stroke engine with digital ignition offer ideal timing for better throttle response throughout the rev range
- An electrofusion-coated cylinder with advanced exhaust and transfer ports for awesome power and performance at higher rpm
- Six-speed transmission offer positive action and rugged durability; hard chrome-finished shift fork-ends resist wear
- High tensile steel frame offers exceptional torsional rigidity for excellent handling with reinforced down tube for increased strength and durability
- Uni track rear suspension offers progressively increasing spring and damping strength as the suspension compresses for more controlled ride
- Front and read discs brakes are light, powerful and resist fading
Click here for more information....