Start them right with a Kawasaki fun ATV
Start them on the right track with the fun of the Kawasaki KFX50.
Designed specifically with little bodies in mind, the KFX50 boasts a range of user-friendly features such as a built-in throttle limiter, automatic transmission and low seat height.
For extra parental control and safety, the Kawasaki KX50 ATV is fitted with a second rear-mounted, lanyard kill switch. This enables the parent to follow behind and shut the engine down by pulling on the lanyard.
The KFX50 is the kid sized ATV that will bring them years of fun and provide a safe learn-to-ride environment.
- Parental Controls with lanyard kill switch
- CVT (Auto) Transmission
- Electric Start - ready to go
- Kid Size - built for learning to ride
- A throttle limiting screw located on the top of the throttle housing allows parents to limit the throttle opening to help new riders gain experience at slower speeds.
- A removable collar installed in the CVT limits travel of the driven converter, producing a lower overall drive ratio to reduce speed.
- Keyed ignition switch prevents starting without a key
- Ignition cut-off tether allows an adult to immediately stop engine operation by pulling on the tether line.
- Read and understand the Owner Manual recommendation on the minimum age of operators of 6+ years
- Always operated under adult supervision
- Always wear an approved helmet and protective riding apparel
Click here to view more...