A NEW KIND OF KX:
KX250-BASED CROSS-COUNTRY RACER
The KX brand is no longer just for motocross! With the release of the 2021 KX250X, Kawasaki brings KX performance to the cross-country scene. Based on the championship-winning KX250 motocrosser, the new cross-country racer boasts an arsenal of factory style features along with the engine and chassis performance that makes the KX250X such a potent off-road contender. X specific tuning for the engine, suspension and brakes, complimented by a 21"/18" wheel combination fitted with enduro-type tyres and convenient standard features like a side stand and skid plate make the new KX250X even more attractive for cross-country competitiors.
- Fuel-injected 249cm3 liquid-cooled 4 stroke, single cylinder engine.
- New slim, ergonomic bodywork KX450 styling with long,smooth surfaces and flatter tank-seat line.
- Revised, KX450 based frame and KX450 Swingarm offer improved handling and increased rear wheel traction.
- KX450 Hydraulic Clutch offering more direct feel and light lever action for more consistent feeling.
- Updated Race Ready Suspension optimised for increased feedback on aggressive trails.
- Ease of use with Electric Start and lightweight compact Li-ion battery.
- Front 21" and Rear 18" wheels and enduro-type tyres are well suited to the cross country riding conditions.
- High performance KYB 48mm dia inverted coil-spring fork (with Kashima Coat) matched to a new KYB shock unit.
- Factory style 28.6mm Renthal Aluminium Fatbar reduces vibration and shock transmitted to the rider
Click here fore more information >>>>